This hotel is not brand new but it is well maintained and clean. We were there for 2 nights in the Louis XIV suite with our 3 kids. Pull out sofa bed was not that comfortable but the extra cot was. Our bed was behind closed doors which was nice when there are 5 in a room! They enjoyed the room, the pool and the complimentary breakfast. My husband enjoyed a hot breakfast at an extra cost the next morning. Not all hotels have that option. Most of the time it's only the continental breakfast bar.
The clerks at the front desk were very nice and helpful. Our oldest is studying in Barrie and I believe we will be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Inn Barrie Suites is conveniently situated on the southeast corner of Hwy 400 and Dunlop, at 81 Hart Drive and minutes from downtown Barrie, Parklands, Beaches, Ski Resorts and local attractions. Whether your needs are strickly business or mainly pleasure, our facility offers all the luxury, functionality, comfort and value you would expect from a Monte Carlo Inn. With a fully licensed restaurant, indoor salt water pool, free parking, recently upgraded free wi-fi, complimentary continental breakfast, comprehensive meeting facilities and a long list of amenities, our hospitality centre will epitomize the meaning of "Your Home Away From Home" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Monte Carlo Inn - Barrie Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Inn - Barrie Hotel Barrie
- Monte Carlo Inn - Barrie Suites Ontario