Stayed at this hotel last night while in Barrie. Booked it on Expedia for 111.00 tax in. Greeted at front desk in a more business manner then friendly one. Didn't bother to ask if first time here which it was. Breakfast required a trip back to the front desk in the morning for vouchers. Room was advertised as a suite. Small compared to other hotels for similar money. Room was clean as was bathroom. A little noisy early am on first floor. Overall a reasonable place to stay for one night. Internet was only fair to poor connection. Breakfast was meger at best. No hot food unless you paid an additional 4.99 for bacon and eggs. Overall would not stay here again with the Best western and others nearby for similar money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Inn Barrie Suites™ is conveniently situated on the southeast corner of Hwy 400 and Dunlop, at 81 Hart Drive and minutes from downtown Barrie, Parklands, Beaches, Ski Resorts and local attractions. Whether your needs are strickly business or mainly pleasure, our facility offers all the luxury, functionality, comfort and value you would expect from a Monte Carlo Inn. With a fully licensed restaurant, indoor salt water pool, free parking, recently upgraded free wi-fi, complimentary continental breakfast, comprehensive meeting facilities and a long list of amenities, our hospitality centre will epitomize the meaning of "Your Home Away From Home" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Monte Carlo Inn Barrie Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Inn - Barrie Hotel Barrie
- Monte Carlo Inn Barrie Suites Ontario