Having never stayed at a Monte Carlo Inn I found the hotel to be very good. Great location to get to where you want to go and it was about a 35 minute ride to the Orillia. The room was very clean but the only dissatisfaction was the blanket on the bed had stains on it otherwise the bed was very comfortable and the bedding was clean. The bathroom was also very clean. Did not have use for the pool or gym they were small but functional. The free breakfast was fresh and very good but for a very small price you could upgrade to a hot breakfast. The front desk staff and restaurant staff were all very friendly and helpful. Overall it was a good experience and I would stay at the Monte Carlo Inn again. Mary Anne S.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Inn Barrie Suites is conveniently situated on the southeast corner of Hwy 400 and Dunlop, at 81 Hart Drive and minutes from downtown Barrie, Parklands, Beaches, Ski Resorts and local attractions. Whether your needs are strickly business or mainly pleasure, our facility offers all the luxury, functionality, comfort and value you would expect from a Monte Carlo Inn. With a fully licensed restaurant, indoor salt water pool, free parking, recently upgraded free wi-fi, complimentary continental breakfast, comprehensive meeting facilities and a long list of amenities, our hospitality centre will epitomize the meaning of "Your Home Away From Home" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Monte Carlo Inn - Barrie Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Inn - Barrie Hotel Barrie
- Monte Carlo Inn - Barrie Suites Ontario