“Good place good rate” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Barr's Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Barrie
Barr's Motel
Ranked #18 of 19 Hotels in Barrie
“Good place good rate”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014

Stayed here on Friday was clean quiet and the bed was comfy. The only thing that I did care for was the water pressure for the shower and the door into my room the key lock is a bit tight. Other than that no complaints and a lot better than the White Towers/Barrie Motel on Donald st avoid that place.

• Stayed May 2014
3 Thank Thegame10

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

was very took away by the new managemnt at barrs motel! they are very sweet an will help you with everything you need! my boyfriend and i stayed there a couple years ago an wasnt really impressed, we decided to give it a shot after hearing about the new managment and what a great idea! the rooms are freshly renevated an the room is clean top to bottom! we love the location close to timmies an barrie burger :) were looking to come back in the summer and spend the weekend! ive heared alot of bad things about barrs motel but theres been alot of great changes i recommend to check it out :) barrs motel good job!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank thomas n
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

All I can say is that motel made a huge improvement ! The new management is great an the rooms are nice an Renevated :) the new management is really out going an will help you with anything you need! They renovated the bathrooms an re-did the carpets , side tables an beds :)! When I came there before it was real different im really impressed !

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank Motelworm
Niagara Falls, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

OMG let me just start off by pointing out the obvious if you can't tell by my title. This has got to be one of the worst motels in Barrie, I only stayed here one night and that was one night too many. The people that are running this place the guy his name was Rob and his wife I never caught her name, have got to have the worst customer service I have ever seen. I have never been so appauled by the lack of responsibliity two individuals have, they literally made me feel as if I were bothering them by coming in. They were nothing but rude and all they cared about was money. We were up all night because of the noise from the rooms beside us we could hear drug deals going on and people having sex in the opposite room. It was disgusting. I truly hope that nobody has this unfortunate time like we did go stay at the other places in Barrie. We always have stayed at the Travelodge on Bayfield and will gladly be going back there and never risking a dive like this again. There is a great gal over there a red head by the name of Lee or Lisa she is super amazing and will treat you like gold.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
6 Thank Dieg01234

Travelers are raving about these Barrie hotels

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

This motel was excellent ever since it was under new management the old manager was horrible. I decided to give the motel another chance and i was extremely happy to see the place was under new management i talked to The new manager and she said that ever since the old manager left the place is much cleaner and the customers are much happier. So my stay was very good, yes the road is a bit loud but some people like that and my rooms, bed was made everyday. Also the manager was right the place was very clean, tidy, neat, and well organized i saw some other people there they seemed happy and enjoying their stay just like me.

• Stayed May 2013
3 Thank Aloeve
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

we stay there for two months waiting for our place since there we seen the people who where running the place allow prostitutes to rent the room for a daily rate to do their services.while there the daughter an her boyfriend were allowed to have a room to smoke their dope an not pay the owner for it.then they rent the basement underneath them without telling the owner they never clean under the ,found a can under our bed when we moved into our new room that was only used by the Teresa an her boyfriend an it was crack can ,all the windows are nailed shut.so if you every want to stay at a place choose somewhere esle

Room Tip: there is no good rooms
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
6 Thank ernie w
Pembroke Ontario
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

Was a gross excuse for a hotel, especially the bathroom with it's peeling up Lanolium flooring and leakey faucets. The bed sheets and blacket were stained, the TV appeared to be from the early 80's and the rug had multiple stains, (I'm assuming of bodily fluids)

What a Dump!!!

Room Tip: Here s tip, DONT stay here!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family