Super 8 by Wyndham Barrie(Barrie)(Great Value!)
$57
$92
$81
Four Points By Sheraton Barrie(Barrie)(Great Value!)
$86
$79
FourPoints.com
Best Western Plus Barrie(Barrie)(Great Value!)
$80
Barrie Motel(Barrie)
$75
$68
$125
All reviewsgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastsalt water poolthe main highwaywafflesfitness roomhot and cold itemsthe breakfast arealarge roomexcellent staywould highly recommend this hotelfront desk staffeasy accesslots of parkinggreat roombusiness tripwould stay here again
Reviewed September 19, 2017

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Hampton Inn for a wedding. When we inquired about the wedding shuttle at the front desk, we were told it had already left. It turns out it hadn't arrived when we inquired which prompted us to spend $33 for an Uber. We we got to our room, it was a wheelchair accessible unit. So that means no tub. We didn't order this... We ordered a King size bed room not a King Size wheelchair accessible room. My girlfriend wanted a tub. Had we known we would have received a wheelchair accessible unit, we would have opted to pay less for the wedding group rate for 2 queen beds.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BarrieManager, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Barrie, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Thank you very much for the feedback from your stay. I would like to sincerely apologize for the issues you had with your room type. Your reservation did receive a complimentary upgrade to one of our King Accessible Suites for your stay. All shuttle times for weddings are posted on the front desk. These times are provided by the Bride and Groom, and are in no way affiliated with the hotel. Any incorrect information would have been quoted from the time sheet provided to the hotel.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

The staff were friendly, the room was spacious and clean. However, I was disappointed that they did not have a microwave or mini fridge in the room. The hotel had comfortable beds and was quite for sleeping.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 14, 2017

We stayed at this hotel on the way north to a family cabin on the Georgian Bay. Since we were travelling from Virginia, it was critical to have a place to stay the night. Luckily, I made this reservation early because the night we stayed was on a Canadian 3 day holiday and there we no places to stay left. The traffic was terrible, so it was awesome to have such a nice place to crash for the evening. This was a great say, the room comfortable and the price fair. It was close to a few places to eat and just a little further from the main drag. The hotel staff gave us directions using the back roads, since the highway was so busy with travelers.

Breakfast was good and the coffee was hot and there was plenty of it. We were able to get up, have our breakfast and head out before the road started to get full again. All in all a great stop and a super staff!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2017

Fantastic facilities with even better staff. They could use better gym equipment. This hotel is consistently great services. I have stayed multiple times and have not been disappointed. It is not walking distance to restaurants, however within a very short drive to multiple choices.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 5, 2017

We stayed for 3 nights in this hotel at the end of July. When I made my reservation for a double queen room they asked me if I would like to book in their extra large room. The difference in price was only $10/night and included a larger room and a little kitchenette area. The extra $10 was worth it. Our room was very spacious and the kitchen area was bigger than I expected. It included a large bar sink, refrigerator and freezer, microwave and plenty of counter space. The towels were large and soft, the bed was perfect and comfortable. I slept GREAT! While we were here I used the fitness center and the pool. Both were in the walk out basement with lots of natural light and both were well kept and clean. The fitness area was a little larger than the typical hotel fitness room and had a few extra pieces of equipment. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good but the one thing that I wasn't thrilled about was the condition of the chairs in the breakfast/lobby area. The chair tops were all stained, yuck. They probably should have stuck to chairs with a vinyl surface if they were going to use them in the breakfast area. That said - I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family