“Good fast food”
Review of Mucho Burrito

Mucho Burrito
Ranked #63 of 523 Restaurants in Barrie
Reviewed October 14, 2012

My hubby and I went there for our first time. The food (burrito) was excellent, but yes, quite expensive for lunch and fast food. Guacamole also costs .99 cents extra, unless you purchase the largest size burrito. We will definitely go back sometime when we have a craving for burritos.

1  Thank Pay4ward

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Lots of choices and the burritos taste so good. Salad was very fresh and the staff was very helpful. The girl serving us definitely liked her job.

1  Thank Jill B
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I enjoy Mucho Burrito... its my fast food fix and while out shopping on Saturdays we tend to visit for lunch. We were in the south end barrie location and recognized that the owners were in the store (as they frequently are).
I always find the staff pleasant to deal with and the service is very fast and efficient...but the owners of this franchise should be ashamed of how they speak to their management and staff...
Shame on you for not taking these corrective conversations out of customers sight and shame on you for speaking to a hard working associate the way you do.
If I go in again and see this couple visiting either location in Barrie I will leave because the disrespect they show to their team makes me lose my appetite.

4  Thank Renee S
Reviewed July 26, 2012

the food here is disgusting to say the least.....slop. We love mexican food and travel to Mexico a couple of times a year...this is not Mexican food. Both myself and my husband were ill when we ate here...our stomachs ached and then we were fighting for the bathroom. Great big lump of tasteless Burrito...never again.

1  Thank snlvrr
Reviewed July 18, 2012

South end location seems to have miserable staff & seeing how the manager treats them, no wonder. Food is average. Better burritos as Quesada at Big Bay Pt & Yonge St.

1  Thank V C