“Twice in one week”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Barrie
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Barrie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 516 Restaurants in Barrie
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I took my parents to The Keg whilst they were in town visiting for a week from the UK.. They liked it that much we went back twice in the week! We throughly enjoyed our starters and main courses.. The first time we went they actually got my dads meal wrong but corrected it immediately and also paid for his main course. This was the best hospitality we have ever received. The waitresses were friendly and helpful with the menu and the atmosphere and drinks there are amazing

There are newer reviews for The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Barrie

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Had dinner here with some friends.

My steak was under cooked but the waitress was happy to fix it. The manager even came over to make sure everything was ok.

They were extremely busy, so make a reservation if you can.

The staff is very friendly and we enjoys several of the appetizers.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

99 percent of the time the food is great. Right from the appetizers to the main course, very tasty...

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I always have the Baseball Sirloin but the last time I visited I ordered the Rib Steak .. WOW!!! It was the BEST yet! The Key in Barrie Ontario is out 'go to' for a fun night out!

Atmosphere - Great Food - Excellent Service ... Every Time!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

If a good steak is in your mind, one of the best choices in Barrie is the Keg Restaurant. I've gone there many times and never been disappointed. It is a bit pricey, but no more than other fine restaurants. My favourite dish is the sirloin and shrimp combination dish and the calamari appetizer. The service and atmosphere are always great too.