“Always good”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Barrie
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Barrie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 518 Restaurants in Barrie
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2014

99 percent of the time the food is great. Right from the appetizers to the main course, very tasty...

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I always have the Baseball Sirloin but the last time I visited I ordered the Rib Steak .. WOW!!! It was the BEST yet! The Key in Barrie Ontario is out 'go to' for a fun night out!

Atmosphere - Great Food - Excellent Service ... Every Time!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

If a good steak is in your mind, one of the best choices in Barrie is the Keg Restaurant. I've gone there many times and never been disappointed. It is a bit pricey, but no more than other fine restaurants. My favourite dish is the sirloin and shrimp combination dish and the calamari appetizer. The service and atmosphere are always great too.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I have never been disappointed at The Keg. Service and food are always great. If you have any concerns the staff are quick to correct and seem to go out of their way to make things right.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I really love the Rib Eye Steak at the Keg . The servers are friendly however run off their feet especially on a Saturday night.I feel they need more staff to accomadate the public so your not waiting forever to ask a question or not pleased with how your steak is cooked . In most cases the food is quite nice but on the other hand I have had my steak just a little to bloodie for me . The prices are very high in my opinion you need a roll to go there. It's not your average place to eat unless price is no object . I also find it so loud you can hardly hear your friends speak .My opinion, nice atmosphere ,dim lights, nice flowers, but to loud cramed together,and expensive