“Salmon Extraordinaire” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Barrie

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Barrie
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Barrie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 499 Restaurants in Barrie
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Canadian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Toronto, Canada
“Salmon Extraordinaire”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

Fav meal is the salmon, cooked to perfection, along with a nice accompanying wine. Servers very attentive and funny.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Barrie, Canada
“Can't miss”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

The keg is the go to place for a great meal. Sometimes can get really busy particularly on the weekends but half the fun is enjoying a few drinks at the bar while you wait for a table. Meals are top notch every time and the servers are excellent.

Visited May 2013
Haliburton, Canada
“Amazing dinner, awesome staff, romantic peaceful atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

Loved this place!!! The food is awesome, the atmosphere is peaceful laid out right and perfect for families and couples! The staff are very welcoming and willing to make you dinner awesome!!

Visited April 2013
“Not impressed...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

I keep reading reviews and re-trying this restaurant in hopes that I have just been unlucky... Over and over again. The food is overall quite good (although extremely over priced) but the service is taper rifle every single time I go to this location. Out server seemed so distracted that when she brought me the wrong drink and I told her she just giggled and walked away... 20 mins later my app arrived and I told the other server I was still waiting on my correct drink and I was told to finish the drink I had in front of me then I could have another. Not my idea of a nice meal out to destress.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Meghan B
Barrie, Canada
“Never going to attempt to eat here again”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

Once again, we attempted to eat at The Keg to celebrate our anniversary. Should have known better. I know our celebration falls during the busy holiday season, but we made a reservation. We arrived a few minutes early for said reservation and were told our table was not ready yet. After waiting almost 1 hour and numerous questions to the hostess, they still didn't have a table for us in either the restaurant or the bar and we watched many other parties come in and be seated. We eventually left without dinner. When I called the next day to voice my concerns to the Manager, basically I was blown off. Never going to eat there again. I will drive to The Keg in Newmarket if I really feel the need for one of their steaks.

Visited December 2012