“Fabulous Food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children
Wisconsin
“Fabulous Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

I went with a group of three on a weeknight, and had one of the best Thai dinners I have ever had. The spring rolls were exceptional, as was one of the soups. We shared a total of two entrees, four appetizers and a soup. All were delicious and very well presented. The service was very good, and easily accommodated our requests for things like bowls to share the single portion of soup. The restaurant is small, with an interesting modern decor....not what you see at most oriental restaurants. The quality is amazing for the very reasonable prices.
As we were in the area on business for a couple of nights, we decided to return the next night. It was much busier. The food was still good, but the service was not. We had three or four different wait-people sharing our tables and all the other tables. Their work was not coordinated, so we sat without refills on water or drinks, requests that would be given to one person, go unfilled, then handed off to another person. Getting the check took a long time on the second visit.
I highly recommend this restaurant, but only during a not-busy time.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

“Great experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

Ordered three sets of appetizers, spring rolls, roti, and beef in romain, all very tasty. Food comes out as prepared by chef whatever is made first comes out first, food just keeps coming continuesly even mains. We ordered mango chicken, slightly sweet, glass noodles and Singapore noodles, the last two slightly different versions of other Thai restaurants, all hot and well prepared and tasty. Service was efficient and swift. Desserts were also good. Overall good food and very good value. There may be some cultural differences in service we may not be used to but I wish one of their locations was in my neighborhood as I would be a regular. Very healthy option when trying to avoid bland American chains. Brings back my days at university and eating in Chinatown every night.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Barrie, Ontario, Canada
“Horrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

Just had take out from here and I only received half of my meal. When I called and told them they were not accommodating at all. They told me that they were not able to fix the problem. They only offered me a very small discount on the next meal which is a joke as I would never go back again. What food i actually got was not good at all. The food was very bland and tasted like it was missing ingredients. Would not recommend this place to anyone. If you think that it was bad because it was take out you are wrong it was horrible the first time we ate in at the restaurant as well.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Peter G
Barrie
“good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

It's where we go for lunch from work, service is quick and the food wonderful, the presentation alone makes us go there, excellent prices

Visited November 2011
1 Thank corabum
Ontario
“nice surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

We had lunch here a couple of times.....it turned out to be quite a nice place. The menu is varied and the food very good. It is in a part of town we don't go to often or we would eat there more often. The atmosphere was nice...the place was clean and pleasant...food was fresh and the value good.

Visited October 2011