“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Bayfield
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Loved it. It looks like a hole in the wall, but is clean, neat, and the staff are easily accessible. They have low sodium soya sauce! And the food was fantastic.
Only downside: as per all fresh sushi, it takes awhile for it to arrive.

1  Thank FebruaryStay

Reviewed August 4, 2013

By far this is the best sushi in Barrie if not the GTA. All you can eat. Reasonably priced. Service is slow but worth the wait.

2  Thank 35sonja
Reviewed August 2, 2013

HORRIBLE service, and subpar food - didn't taste fresh, service was slow and not only that, they are so rude. When I was recently there, the police were called because the manager got so out of hand yelling and swearing at two customers.. with a resturant filled with people - please pick another sushi place, and avoid this one if you want to have an enjoyable dinner

4  Thank Sarah S
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Love the prices, clean, open atmosphere. For all you sushi lovers, the food is fresh and there's a lot of choice. Not into sushi? There are delicious chicken, steak, and fish items to choose from.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Sorry, but I cannot recommend a restaurant with service as poor as this place. As it is an AYCE place, I did not expect much from the food quality which was surprisingly good. But I was ignored, my order was taken but never brought to my table until I asked my server why he was not bringing me my food. I go to a restaurant for its food and service and when one is lacking, it makes the whole experience suffer.