“Beware!”
Review of edamame sushi

edamame sushi
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed March 19, 2014

This place is terrible. The manager treated us like we we're complete idiots. I should of checked the reviews before going. Never again.

2  Thank Orion0

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Check this AYCE on their Website. Went with boss and one of our biggest clients. Well,walked in, didn't need to see a menu as all 3 of us were going to go for AYCE. Service was quick but without one single smile. Food was not great, was quite surprised when they charged us extra for what we hadn't finished. What?? We were told we were wasting food....What??. Manager (not sure if it was a make or female??) was extremely rude. Next day all 3 of us had the runs.
How embarrassing for us and our client. Not going back. Warning, walk in with a toilet seat strapped to your butt.

2  Thank Foodiewee
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My daughter and I enjoyed the buffet lunch as well as the buffet dinner. Excellent menu. Courteous and friendly staff along with prompt service gave us a wonderful dining experience. The restaurant manager is always attentive and quick to answer any inquiries. I recommend this place to family and friends. I look forward to the next meal there!

Reviewed December 22, 2012

The food was appetizingly presented. The taste of different foods were very good compared to other sushi restaurants. The place is nicely decorated however, service needs improvement. I was amazed how quick the food was served. The place is a bit small and the tables were arranged too close to the others. Otherwise, the food makes up for this deficiency.

2  Thank comp-aliance
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Driving around the area, we came across this new restaurant. Took a look at the prices on the menu posted on the window and since it was really reasonable, we decided we'd try this place out. Upon entering, you'll notice that the decor is very clean, crisp and comforting. We were served immediately - service was prompt, efficient, welcoming, and friendly!! The food....delicious!! We had the lunch combo express in which he had 6 pieces (+ soup and salad) of the following: dynamite roll (amazing!), the salmon avocado roll (good), spicy salmon roll (fantastic) and the salmon roll. All very fresh, wrapped well and tasty! I've had my fair share of sushi and I would definitely recommend this place if you're a sushi fan in Durham ..you wont regret it!