“A wonderful Asian cuisine experience in Durham!”
Review of edamame sushi

edamame sushi
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My daughter and I enjoyed the buffet lunch as well as the buffet dinner. Excellent menu. Courteous and friendly staff along with prompt service gave us a wonderful dining experience. The restaurant manager is always attentive and quick to answer any inquiries. I recommend this place to family and friends. I look forward to the next meal there!

Reviewed December 22, 2012

The food was appetizingly presented. The taste of different foods were very good compared to other sushi restaurants. The place is nicely decorated however, service needs improvement. I was amazed how quick the food was served. The place is a bit small and the tables were arranged too close to the others. Otherwise, the food makes up for this deficiency.

2  Thank comp-aliance
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Driving around the area, we came across this new restaurant. Took a look at the prices on the menu posted on the window and since it was really reasonable, we decided we'd try this place out. Upon entering, you'll notice that the decor is very clean, crisp and comforting. We were served immediately - service was prompt, efficient, welcoming, and friendly!! The food....delicious!! We had the lunch combo express in which he had 6 pieces (+ soup and salad) of the following: dynamite roll (amazing!), the salmon avocado roll (good), spicy salmon roll (fantastic) and the salmon roll. All very fresh, wrapped well and tasty! I've had my fair share of sushi and I would definitely recommend this place if you're a sushi fan in Durham ..you wont regret it!