“Very rude owner!!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Families with children
Pictou, Canada
“Very rude owner!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2011

I went to this restauraunt about a month ago. I found the owner to be very rude and disrespectful. I will not be returning. She needs to learn how to treat other people! The food took forever to come, and there were no apologies or any offers to help make it better. This is very unprofessional.
I do not recommend this place to anyone.

4 Thank Alana M

Pictou
“RUDE RUDE RUDE Owner/ Manager”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2011

The owner of this restaurant is by far the rudest person I've ever encountered in the business. Very SNAPPY & very ABRUPT. We walked out. You've got to give a little respect to get some, lady!!!

-Local Diners

4 Thank Linda N
Auckland New Zealand
“AWESOME !!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2011

I am lucky enough to get to travel - at least four months of the year for the past four years. I am not into the so called high class restaurants. I want a great meal at a reasonable price. The Pipers Landing Restaurant was awesome in every respect. including the view over the lake even though it was wet and miserable outside - I put Pipers Landing right there at the top of my favourites, together with "Au Garden" in Montpellier, South of France. In fact I was passing the Restaurant a few days later - and took a photo to add to Trip Advisor..

2 Thank Don2k4
Melbourne, Florida
“Mother's Memorial Dinner for 25 people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2011

I live in Florida, my niece & her family in Arizona, and most all of my other relatives live in Nova Scotia. We booked Piper's for a sit down dinner on July 30th to celebrate my mother's life and passing at 92 last year.
There are a lot of wonderful cooks in Nova Scotia including my sisten-in law and several of the invited guests. Everyone of the attendees thought the food was excellent. From salads, to entrees to desserts. The beef tips and the haddock dishes were given rave reviews. The chicken dinner was every bit as good. The desserts from cheesecake to the rum apple crumble were superbe. All of the plates were empty in every course. I could not believe it myself. Such good food and lots of it.
The atmosphere was lovely, surroundings very nice and we had our own private room with fireplace, which kept us all together for the dinner. It was noisy but intimate at the same time.
I highly recommend Piper's for a family event. It was just lovely and to pass the taste test for my sister-in -law, that is really saying something.
Thank you Piper's for a truly excellent experience.

• Visited July 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
“Savoir the food, admire the beauty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2011

Excellent food, service and ambiance. Rustic beauty. Seafood casserole was outstanding. A little pricey but overall good value for special occasions.

• Visited July 2011