My wife and I and four friends booked tickets for the New Years Eve celebration at the Pictou Lodge. Our overall experience was A+. From the rustic lodge itself with the welcoming wood fire burning in the stone fireplace(s) to the comfy accommodations, it was a wonderful experience. The gourmet buffet was sensational, ranging from Waldorf and lobster salads to the flambe garlic brandy shrimp and an irresistible dessert station. All served by a down-home friendly and professional staff.
The DJ kept everyone on the dance floor (a great help to work off the calorie intake at supper) with an extensive assortment of music. Finished off with a fine breakfast in the dining room overlooking the Northumberland Strait. It doesn't get any better. We will certainly be return quests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nova Scotia Beach Resort - Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort Atlantic Canada Premier Vacation DestinationPictou Lodge Resort, Nova Scotia is just minutes from both Pictou, home of the Ship Hector, and the PEI ferry. Our Nova Scotia oceanside resort features log cottages, private beaches and natural family recreation activities. Experience renowned Taste of Nova Scotia seafood dining and a famous Sunday brunch in our fireside dining room and Oceanview Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pictou Lodge Beachfront Hotel Pictou
- Pictou Hotel
- Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort Nova Scotia