Our large group of 44 individuals were well looked after during our sales meetings held at Pictou Lodge. The newly renovated facilities are able to accommodate larger groups, and staff were quick to take care of any additional needs that arose. The meals were great with a variety of options on the buffet table to choose from, and the atmosphere is always warm and welcoming. The location near the water, and the scenery, even in bad weather, is still beautiful to look at.
With our employees travelling from all across Atlantic Canada this is an ideal location because it is so central- it's a couple of hours drive for most of them whether coming from NB, PEI, or various locations in NS. Highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nova Scotia Beach Resort - Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort Atlantic Canada Premier Vacation DestinationPictou Lodge Resort, Nova Scotia is just minutes from both Pictou, home of the Ship Hector, and the PEI ferry. Our Nova Scotia oceanside resort features log cottages, private beaches and natural family recreation activities. Experience renowned Taste of Nova Scotia seafood dining and a famous Sunday brunch in our fireside dining room and Oceanview Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pictou Lodge Beachfront Hotel Pictou
- Pictou Hotel
- Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort Nova Scotia