We have a lovely time here. There were lots of fun things for our kids to do and when we checked in we recieved a welcome letter for our kids. They really thought they were important and it was a very nice way to welcome us there. We enjoyed having a s'more roast on the beach and were able to purchase s'more kits at the hotel. The food was wonderful and we were treated very much like family .I would definitly reccomend this hotel !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nova Scotia Beach Resort - Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort Atlantic Canada Premier Vacation DestinationPictou Lodge Resort, Nova Scotia is just minutes from both Pictou, home of the Ship Hector, and the PEI ferry. Our Nova Scotia oceanside resort features log cottages, private beaches and natural family recreation activities. Experience renowned Taste of Nova Scotia seafood dining and a famous Sunday brunch in our fireside dining room and Oceanview Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pictou Lodge Beachfront Hotel Pictou
- Pictou Hotel
- Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort Nova Scotia