We spent two nights here at the end of August. Nice big room overlooking the ocean. Lots of fun activities especially for kids including bicycles and pedal boats. There is a nightly bonfire on the protected beach under the stars. The restaurant is outstanding. Our waitress Sherry went above and beyond when I requested mint sauce on my lamb. They didn't plan to serve that but she collected fresh mint and made it to my specs. Great place to stay and vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nova Scotia Beach Resort - Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort Atlantic Canada Premier Vacation DestinationPictou Lodge Resort, Nova Scotia is just minutes from both Pictou, home of the Ship Hector, and the PEI ferry. Our Nova Scotia oceanside resort features log cottages, private beaches and natural family recreation activities. Experience renowned Taste of Nova Scotia seafood dining and a famous Sunday brunch in our fireside dining room and Oceanview Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pictou Lodge Beachfront Hotel Pictou
- Pictou Hotel
- Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort Nova Scotia