My wife and I decided to spend one day and a night at Pictou Lodge in May in order to get a feel for what it might be like in August. The reason being that we intend to invite our extended family for a vacation in August; we also wanted to have a little jaunt away from our home in Halifax.
Pleased to be able to say that it passed with flying colours. The rooms are immaculately clean and comfortable, all amenities excellent and the restuarant superb. The younger members will have a superb, energetic vacation and I will enjoy.
We have booked for August.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nova Scotia Beach Resort - Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort Atlantic Canada Premier Vacation DestinationPictou Lodge Resort, Nova Scotia is just minutes from both Pictou, home of the Ship Hector, and the PEI ferry. Our Nova Scotia oceanside resort features log cottages, private beaches and natural family recreation activities. Experience renowned Taste of Nova Scotia seafood dining and a famous Sunday brunch in our fireside dining room and Oceanview Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pictou Lodge Beachfront Hotel Pictou
- Pictou Hotel
- Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort Nova Scotia