“Great Fish n Chips for Reasonable Prices”

Your Father's Moustache
Ranked #26 of 742 Restaurants in Halifax
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Halifax
Description: Your Father's Moustache is the place to be for great food, fun and live entertainment in downtown Halifax. Our scrumptious menu includes fish and chips, lobster, pasta, steaks, and seafood. Our patio has been voted #1 in halifax for the last 11 years for best patio. Our pub club was so good for so long that they retired the club category and we are forever the best club in town. Voted best wings, best caesar, best brunch and best service at different times over the last few years. Our legendary brunch is available Saturday, Sunday and all holidays. Hope to see you at the Stache.
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My husband and I had fish n chips, and a bottle of wine, with chowder, simply yummy. Excellent service, and reasonable prices.

There are newer reviews for Your Father's Moustache

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Came here with a couple of friends. Had to wait about 5 minutes before a table was ready, but that wasn't an issue. This place has your standard selection of pubish-fare, with a few selections of draught beer. Food and service were average; had an enjoyable experience for the most part.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I had visited the restaurant years ago and remembered it to be a great place but this time was disappointed. I went for beer and wings and waited quite a while until I was even served, even though I was sitting at the bar. I was served a beer, asked for and received a menu but by the time the server returned to see if I was ordering I was finished my beer. I paid my bill and took my business elsewhere.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

A nice university crowd kind of place. The food is upscale pub fare, the setting modern, comfy and well-lit, and the service fast and friendly.

The real gem is that this restaurant, and many others downtown, are open late every night. Yes, even on a Sunday night. Arriving late in the day? No problem: Downtown Halifax restaurants are open.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I can't speak for the food because I was only there for an hour while our ship was docked in Halifax. The bartender Garth was wonderful, very informative about things in Halifax. He also explained the different beers they brew in house and I must say the wheat ale and the citrus ale were very tasty. It was not a pretty day when I was in Halifax, but they have a really nice outdoor patio upstairs that would be perfect when the weather's good.