“Bland, yet expensive”

Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Halifax
Description: Your Father's Moustache is the place to be for great food, fun and live entertainment in downtown Halifax. Our scrumptious menu includes fish and chips, lobster, pasta, steaks, and seafood. Our patio has been voted #1 in halifax for the last 11 years for best patio. Our pub club was so good for so long that they retired the club category and we are forever the best club in town. Voted best wings, best caesar, best brunch and best service at different times over the last few years. Our legendary brunch is available Saturday, Sunday and all holidays. Hope to see you at the Stache.
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Our experience was not a good memory at all, I was hungry so I ate but it was out of need certainly not enjoyment ... It was our only experience at this place so I'm not saying it's the norm ... it certainly could have been an off day or training staff were left unsupervised which happens ...

There are newer reviews for Your Father's Moustache

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Nice atmosphere. Good food. Comfy place. We go there often for dessert or nachos. Roof top patio great in the summertime.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

a good local pub, good beer and pub food nice plae to stop in when in the town.
Food is typical pub grub but done very well.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

My sister and I had walked around Halifax as tourists from a cruise ship and we were looking for a place for lunch and someone at Lululemon down the street recommended this restaurant. We were not dissapointed. Great pricing and yummy french fries!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I really enjoyed a recent stop into My Father's Mustache for lunch. A group of us popped in after a city tour during our day in Halifax after our driver recommended it. First off, the place itself has a really cool sports bar vibe. Our group of eight was seated in a round booth, which was nice and cozy. We were greeted promptly and the service was great through out the meal.

As for the food, the Hubs and I shared the fish and chips after the table shared some poutine. Having never had poutine, we were all pleasantly surprised at how good it was. I could have had just that for my meal and been happy - so good. The fish and chips was also good. The fish was fried perfectly and was very tasty. All in all a great stop in Halifax that seemed like a local haunt.