“Great place to eat”

Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Halifax
Description: Your Father's Moustache is the place to be for great food, fun and live entertainment in downtown Halifax. Our scrumptious menu includes fish and chips, lobster, pasta, steaks, and seafood. Our patio has been voted #1 in halifax for the last 11 years for best patio. Our pub club was so good for so long that they retired the club category and we are forever the best club in town. Voted best wings, best caesar, best brunch and best service at different times over the last few years. Our legendary brunch is available Saturday, Sunday and all holidays. Hope to see you at the Stache.
Cumbria, United Kingdom
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Great, friendly, bustling , very informal, no hassle place with excellent food. We had lobster, and it was delicious.

• Visited September 2012

Fairfield Twp Ohio
“Good food, fun atmosphere”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Had the Southwest burger and it was good. Loved the curry mayo and the sweet potato fries. My friend had the Mustache Burger and like it too. He had gravy with his fries - different for us - and enjoyed that. It was Thursday and it was wing night. 40 cent wings were very good. We sat at a window booth and would recommend that. The patio was closed. Check out all the photo's on the walls in the hallway and stairwell walls! All kinds of crazy mustaches and I almost missed them!

Visited September 2012
Windsor, Canada
“No better, no worse”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Halifax has lots of bars and eateries. Your Father's Moustache is in the middle of many of them. At one time, it was one of the places to be but it seems to have lost some of its luster. On this past visit, the service was very slow but the food was good. The location is great and the atmosphere is good.

Visited July 2012
Loganville, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice Lunch!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Very nice lunch spot! we had fish and chips and the Moustache Burger, all I can say is AwESOME! Great service too!

Visited September 2012
Halifax, Canada
“Do not order steak..”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

My steak was gross!! It was sour.. I didn't say anything to the waitress, until after I paid.. I didn't want her to think I was trying to get a free meal.. I ordered the tenderloin wraped in bacon with a lobster tail.. The lobster tail was NOT CLEANED!! The entire meal was over cooked and terriable. The waitress was Fantastic, but too young to handle any type of complaint. Im sure that there are other things on the menu worth having.. and I'm sure they are great.. Just letting these reviewers know that the steak here is not worth ordering! and do yourself a favor don't order the lobster tail either!! I know its pub food and I shouldn't expect much, but for 22.00 plus 8.00 it should have been cooked right and the steak shouldn't have been expired! The cook in the kitchen 100% did not know how to cook the lobster! very unhappy :(

• Visited September 2012