“Great Atmosphere”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Halifax
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Excellent beer selection
The food is nothing special. Typical pub far however being able to order my favorite specialty beers makes up for the food

1  Thank sheldon a

Reviewed March 17, 2013

The food was good, if a little cold when delivered. The service left something to be desired.

When my meal was delivered, I asked for extra worcestershire sauce. I was only checked on once during my multi-hour stay, but they couldn't even deliver my worcestershire sauce after I asked for it. I had to get it myself from the bar.

I would not go again because of the service, but the food was alright.

1  Thank steve d
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Even when they were not busy it took forever to get a beer or service. Staff too chatty to themselves while customers wait .That is not good.

1  Thank MrMac401
Reviewed February 25, 2013

good burgers reasonably priced but charged too much for cheese as a extra.lots of special beers offered at this pub

1  Thank Roger D
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Great service, great atmosphere, and a selection of beers as varied as you can get. A nice place to spend a summer evening.