“Overcharged me”

Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Downtown Halifax
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I just went to tim hortons for a large size when i got a medium size. I ordered for half french vanilla and half regular coffee in a medium size. The cashier charged me for large french vanilla and large regular coffee instead of charging me for medium french vanilla. I am not going to this location ob Barrington street again.

1  Thank Geeta N

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Great cheap but you mod get a little bored of the same old same old liked prices but you get what you pay for

Reviewed September 3, 2013

For all the coffee lovers, especially if you are from the U.S. We have our Starbucks and Canada has their Tim Hortons. Well, a recent trip to Canada moved my Husbands favorite drink of choice to Tim Hortons as #1 over all others here in the states. There were a few in Maine, but we're in the Midwest and he can only dream about it now. No this not a commercial, just a testimony.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

A real wonder but we know that because we have been going to Tim Hortons for the past 30 years. However, we were so disappointed that we couldn't get the peanut sticks. Did they discontinue them? We tried at least 4 or 5 locations and no one knew what we were talking about. Anyway, they have the best and freshest donuts. Step aside Dunkin!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

No matter where in Canada you go, you get consistent good food and drink. I like their soups and the new paninis especially the BLT one is extra nice.