“Great Korean food!”

BiOne Korean Bbq
Ranked #255 of 816 Restaurants in Halifax
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I have visited this restaurant twice at lunch time and have had the same wonderful experience each time.I was guided in my seclection by my friend but the waitress was also very patient in explaining the dishesl even though she was very busy. All our choices were delicious, prices were reasonable and service was quick. The restaurant has quite a lot of seating squeezed into a small area so if you don't like this kind of restaurant coziness, it isn't the place for you. We'll be back!

Reviewed August 24, 2018

I travel the world and would say this was one of the best Korean BBQ places i have visited in North America. The meat was all wonderfully flavored and so tender. So many places the meat is poor quality. Not here. It makes the place locally for us a big disappointment now.

We fell on this place as we were looking for a seafood restaurant in the area. This place was full and everyone looked to be having a good time. Recommendations on Trip Advisor were good too.

We had the Bulgogi Beef and the chicken. Nice compliment to each other and both seasoned differently. It was my wife's first time and the waitress helped and showed her the tricks. All the servers and were very nice and helpful. All the accompaniments were well prepared too. Enjoyed the Kimchee.

This is a bit off the normal path but well worth the visit. You wont be disapointed.

Reviewed April 29, 2018

Good Korean food with friendly and attentive staff. Tends to get busy in the evening. Will visit again.

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

This Korean spot is a fantastic secret eat in Halifax that is off the tourist trail. The place was full all evening with tables enjoying hotpots or BBQ at the table. Highly recommended place.

Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

The food was great and something I had never tried before. Honestly a great experience. She cooked the food at our table and it was awesome.
I would love to go again!