“Excellent little restaurant to have great food!”
Review of Turkish Delight

Turkish Delight
Ranked #85 of 742 Restaurants in Halifax
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Halifax
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I've been to many Turkish restaurants all around Canada.
I without any doubts can say that this was the best one!
The food was excellent, music was great, the atmosphere was perfect as well.
I felt just like I was in Turkey while I was in Halifax Downtown.
They work hard, and provide the best service possible.
The prices are really affordable.
Overall, the restaurant is spotless! I highly recommend it!

2  Thank Dee N

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Great Turkish/ Middle Eastern food.You get large portions without breaking the bank.
Always good sign that its popular with foreign students.

3  Thank heeto
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

This place has changed since the new owner came. Terrible food & service. I loved this place and was a good customer but no more I will never go there again

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We ate here with an old friend for lunch. We shared a dip called Ezme, which was made from roasted red peppers, sun dried tomatoes, tomato juice, cumin, garlic and walnuts. It was delicious with pita. We each ordered a wrap, the lamb beyti was tender, the chicken beyti and chicken kofte were packed with freshness and flavour. The wraps are large and make for a great lunch. Looking forward to my next visit Halifax and Turkish Delight will be a definitely be on my list of places to eat.

2  Thank James G
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I went back to this restaurant on my latest trip to Halifax to get my "fix" of Turkish food. I was on my own for this visit, but was made to feel so welcome here.

I had the lamb and it was done perfectly on a bed of rice with two different condiment sauces for dipping. I wish I had been hungry enough to try the rice pudding for dessert, but the entre completely fille dme up. I'll have to come back to try the rice pudding on another trip.

3  Thank sbstitcher