“Fantastic Dinner”

Seasons by Atlantica
Ranked #90 of 711 Restaurants in Halifax
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Bar, Contemporary, Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Seasons by Atlantica is the perfect setting to enjoy a meal at breakfast, lunch or dinner. Chef Luis Clavel and his team create each dish with fresh local ingredients, all seasoned with equal parts inspiration and experience. The service is outstanding, the atmosphere is urban yet warm and inviting and every seat offers a spectacular view of Halifax Commons.Before you begin your evening or when your day is done, enjoy the relaxing ambience of Seasons Lounge. An excellent spot for a cocktail or a nightcap. A special lounge menu is available.
Chester, Canada
“Fantastic Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

My wife and I had a lovely haddock dinner in the dining room at the Atlantica, located in Halifax, Nova Scotia, on the corner of Robie Street and Quinpool Road, on the 16th of March, 2014. The staff were more than friendly and the meal was excellent. The haddock was so fresh. One of our company had the seafood platter and was more than impressed. The seating in the dining room offers and incredible view of the commons area of Halifax through it's floor to ceiling windows, which curve along Quinpool Road and access a beautiful view overlooking the Commons area. Great for people watchers. With such friendly and accommodating staff, it's great location, excellent food and free underground parking I would highly recommend this Hotel to anyone.

• Visited March 2014
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“Amazed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

I am normally not one to review a hotel restaurant. I travel extensively for business and spend 250+ days per year in hotels. The majority of hotel restaurants are bland and common at best and quite normally WAY overpriced simply do to the fact that they are often the only option.

Seasons at the Atlantica is a small gem!

First, seating is in front of huge floor to ceiling windows that allow you to view the everyday life of folks in Halifax, or watch the sun rise (for breakfast) or set (for dinner)

The menu is smallish in choice, but the food and the presentation is quite good with reasonable pricing.

Breakfast is A la Carte or buffet. Lunch consist's of daily chef specials.

Great friendly and attentive staff as well.

Might I suggest the seafood chowder? EXCELLENT!!!!

• Visited March 2014
Halifax, Canada
“Impressed! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Christmas break has arrived and this can only mean one thing - dinner and drinks with a great friend! We had the pleasure of being served by Amanda who filled us in on the special of the night and the holiday cocktails being offered for the season. This restaurant had a great team service atmosphere and Mitchell, another server, was also a huge asset to our positive experience at Seasons. The food was spectacular and the kitchen was very accommodating. My friend and I both went for the special which included a mushroom and pea risotto and it was delicious! All around great night. Can't wait to go back!

- Jennifer

Maureen H, Manager at Seasons by Atlantica, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
Hi Jennifer,
Thanks so much for your kind words and for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I am very happy that you had a great dinner with us.
I will definitely pass along your comments to Amanda and Mitchell- it is always so nice to hear such wonderful things about our dedicated colleagues.
Please stop by to see us next time you are in the neighbourhood!

Warmest Regards,
Maureen Haverstock
Seasons by Atlantica - Restaurant Manager
Toronto
“A very solid breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

Wide election, plain, not over seasoned, good value. Hard to fault, hard to praise. Terrific servers.

Visited December 2013
Halifax, Canada
“Amazing food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

I stopped by Seasons for lunch as I heard a festive advertisment on 95.7 radio station. All I can say is WOW, they have a full buffet leading up to the Holiday's and it was the most amazing meal and service I have ever encountered while dining out. First off there was a gentlemen named Rico who was making sure the buffet did not run out of food and he was so friendly and polite. He was an absoulte pleasure to talk with and I enjoyed meeting him. The second was our fantastic server, very tall, I think his name was Ryan. He was very attentive, even though it was busy - he did not miss a beat. Re-filled drinks without asking, it was like he watched us take our last sip and knew exactly when we needed a refill. Amazing floor supervisor Maureen, they truly made the experience that much more enjoyable. Now for the food - it was so amazing, words will not do the food justice. I will be recommending this buffet to everyone I know.

• Visited December 2013
Maureen H, Manager at Seasons by Atlantica, responded to this review, December 14, 2013
Hi Kim B,
Thank so much for your kind words. I am very happy that you enjoyed the Festive Lunch Buffet. I will definitely pass along your feedback to Rico and Ryan - it is always so nice to hear such wonderful things about our dedicated colleagues.
Please stop by to see us next time you are in the neighbourhood!

Warmest Regards,