“Wows me every time <3”

Seasons by Atlantica
Reserve with OpenTable
Seasons by Atlantica is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #107 of 751 Restaurants in Halifax
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Chic yet casual, inspired yet pleasantly family. The service is outstanding and the panoramic views as as captivating as the food is delicious. Our culinary team utilizes fresh, local ingredients combined in unexpected innovative ways to give cherished favourites a bold new look and mouth-watering taste. Perfect for any occasion, Seasons by Atlantica Restaurant and Lounge is where Halifax comes together to dine, relax, meet, and unwind.
Reviewed March 11, 2013

This past Valentine's Day my girlfriend had plans to take me to Seasons for dinner. Little did she know that I had a plan up my sleeves to surprise her with a ring. I called ahead to communicate my plans with my wonderful server Terry it was a huge success. Not only was it a success but Terry went way above and beyond my expectations. She allowed us to order a "starter" that was a usual item for us to eat even though it was no longer on the new menu, she was very friendly and sweet and had the chef do a special dessert arrangement for us upon presenting the ring which was tied to the neck of a beer bottle. My girlfriend was so shocked that she didn't know what to say.
Thank you Terry for your amazing service and making our Valentine's Day extra special. You are the perfect asset to Seasons and we hope you get the recognition that you deserve.
The Seasons really is the best restaurant that we have ever been too. They never cease to amaze us with the quality and presentation of their dishes. It will keep us coming back time and time again!!

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a day. I must say everything, from the room & room service, infrastructure, spaciousness, the view, restaurant service and food were excellent! If you are in DT Halifax and looking for a place to stay, an experience here will make your day!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Our workplace recently held a very special evening of celebration at Seasons Restaurant. Bobbie, the restaurant manager met with us ahead of time and helped us plan a sparkling wine reception,cheese tray and Hors d'oeuvres for about 45 people. We were given lots of space on one side of the large restaurant which, while not a private room, felt comfortably private for our informal gathering and presentations. The setting was lovely, the food was delicious and the service was perfect, I would highly recommend Bobbie and her team to anyone planning a similar event for their workplace.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

During our stay in the Atlantica hotel in Halifax we ate in the restuarant for our breakfast and dinner.We found the staff so welcoming and friendly. They had a good range of food for the breakfast buffet. The food was delcious. The dinners were very appetitizing with great presentation. We enjoyed our stay here without having to go outside and look for somewhere to eat especially when we had a young baby with us.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Justin was out bartender the last 3 nights while me and co-workers were stuck in Halifax due to the blizzard.he took excellent care of all if us(6 fun people),very attentive and his customer service skills are above and beyond.he by far exceeded my expectations and I come from food and bev.very nice guy,never had to wait for anything.i speak for all of us we enjoyed his fantastic service and a valuable asset to the restaurant.