Jack Astor's Bar and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Jack Astor's Bar and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #117 of 712 Restaurants in Halifax
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lawrencetown, Nova Scotia, Canada
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Food was great, service was great. Really impressed for a first timer. Only complaint was the noise.. it was SO loud with the music and the full restaurant. But was all worth it

Visited September 2013

“Gluten free menu available -but terrible service”
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Tonight my husband and I visited this resturant. I enquired if they catered for a gluten free diet, and was pleased to find out that their burgers were gluten free, they provided a gluten free bun and fries. The meal was very tasty. Whilst eating my meal the waitress asked if I wanted to see the menu for desserts, I replied not at the moment! Following this whilst I am still eating my meal she put the bill onto our table. We would have possibly had a dessert and coffee but we didn't bother after the waitress's attuide. After experiencing this level of service, I wouldn't recommend this chain to others due to the lack of service by staff.

• Visited September 2013
Charlottetown, Canada
“Avoid”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Food was terrible this trip. I have eaten here before and thought it was pretty good. But we wont be going back after our last experience

Visited August 2013
London
“Good servive great food.”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Usually not keen on these sort of large restaurants but we were pleasantly surprised by Jack Astor's. We had a very nice meal and the restaurant had a 'personality' we liked.

• Visited July 2013
Charlottetown, Canada
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This place was fantastic ! The food was fresh made with home made sauces and made from scratch. The tastious meal I had in a long time and the portion was good size. The prices were reasonable and the service was really good. I just wish we had one in P.E.I..

• Visited July 2013