“Nice”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
“Nice”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Don't read what I copied just to submit my review "genuine opinion of this restaurant, and that I have no personal or business relationship with this establishment, and have not been offered any incentive or payment originating"

• Visited July 2013

Canada
“Much easier to find now - great food”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

My daughter and I made sure to eat here as our first meal on this visit back to Halifax. I was pleased to note that there is new signage since last summer, making it much easier to locate.

As usual, our food was delicious!!! I love the freshly made naan bread that we order with our meals.

• Visited June 2013
Victoria, BC, Canada
“Excellent food, value, and experience”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Visited Curry Village for a business dinner and enjoyed it thoroughly. Food was top quality, prices appropriate and a nice setting and atmosphere. Overall a safe bet for a good value Indian meal and relaxed, pleasant experience.

+'s

~ Great food
~ Relaxed atmosphere
~ Quirky service - friendly and feels like a family run place, which was nice.
~ Reasonable prices

-'s

~ Service a bit slow

Special Treat:

Sit by the windows for a naturally lit meal overlooking the street.

• Visited May 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
“Simply Awesome!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I go to Curry Village all the time with my familly and have been there with friends as well. The atmosphere is just cozy and comfortable. The food is simply delicious and very low cost! And the staff is so nice and inviting, not like the usual stiff/formal waiters you see at other restaurants. I definitely recommend Curry Village if you're looking for delicious food and a cozy atmosphere.

• Visited April 2013
Union, Washington
“Delicious & yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...............”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We have tried the few Indian Restaurants in Halifax and rate Curry Village the best. If you love Indian Food you should definitely try. It's an amazing place with outstanding waiters at your service all the time. I am a vegetarian and every dish that I have tried there has been really tasty. Hands down one of the best restaurants in Halifax!

• Visited April 2013