“Truly authentic”

Curry Village Restaurant
Ranked #60 of 715 Restaurants in Halifax
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
“Truly authentic”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I tried the spiciest dish on the menu and was very pleased. The food was great for the price! The homemade mango iced cream is wonderful!

Halifax Nova Scotia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Student Feast”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We took a group of 14 to Curry Village and had a great meal. Onion Bhaji to start, tasty butter chicken and warm naan were highlights of our meal. Friendly service and a chatty host made for a good outing for all.

1 Thank Srinipillay
Toronto, Canada
“Trying something differerent !”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I'd definitely recommend this place to people who are looking to try something different. It's an amazing place with outstanding waiters at your service all the time. The foods are simply awesome ! And the pricing are also very reasonable.. I'm definitely going their again and this I'll probably take my family with me to share the Indian taste.

Toronto, Canada
“Amazing Curry!!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

This place is amazing. Being a huge fan o Indian food, I can tell you this place is the best in Halifax. I have tried Indian food in many different restaurants, but this place is by far the best.

• Visited February 2013
Halifax
“Delicious Indian foods and great services”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Whenever we want to have Indian foods, we go to Curry Village. They are the best.
We are from the local, this restaurent has been our 1st choice for Indian foods for over 17 years.

• Visited December 2012