“Great breakfast in great location”
Review of Cabin Coffee

Cabin Coffee
Ranked #1 of 35 Coffee & Tea in Halifax
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Downtown Halifax
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I read the recommendations for this coffee shop before I went to Halifax to attend a conference. I walked there on my free sight-seeing morning and continued on to visit the harbour after breakfast. My breakfast was good and the comfy chair and nice magazine added to the relaxed atmosphere. It is clearly a popular spot because I saw lots of local office workers coming and going while I had my leisurely meal. The staff were friendly and helpful. Even the background music was to my liking (PEI's Rose Cousins). I would definitely return and would recommend Cabin Coffee to other travellers.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

This comfortable coffee shop announces itself with colourful Muskoka chairs outside and is full of happy customers. Good coffee and breakfast goodies.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

If you are staying in the area, this is THE place to go for breakfast and coffee. Homemade breakfasts and yummy treats, and the coffee is excellent, with many excellent choices. And the best part? You can get your coffee in a REAL MUG! Why go to those other generic places? We highly recommend Cabin Coffee!

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Loved the Maple latte and warm cinnamon buns! Great casual atmosphere. Perfect for chillaxing:) I wish they had a spot like this where I live. Hubby preferred the Starbucks down the street:( I prefer something that's less mainstream and shows some hometown hockey pride!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Great spot for a quick lunch, a coffee on the go or to treat yourself with some of their delicious baked goods