“Delicious as always”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Halifax
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Haven't been here for at least ten years but, if anything, it's only gotten better. Delicious, low-priced food. All-day breakfast that's probably the best around. Quick service and very friendly servers. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by our city tour guide. I'm sure we happen to be one of the few people that have been disappointed with our meal and to be fair we didn't complain to the server or send the dishes back. We ordered calamari and found it to be chewy. Then we each had a bowl of chowder. It was one notch above being cold. I would probably give the restaurant another try only because it has been given good reviews and has been recommended by the locals.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Just had lobster and clam chowder, both were very good I reccommend! Good service, staff is nice! Pretty relax ambiance, cold beer, I liked it

Reviewed September 12, 2013

One day, on the way to the Harbor, I happened upon a nice restaurant that offers breakfast all day. I was greeted by a friendly waitress named Sarah. She informed me of the day's specials and took my drink order; she also informed me that pancakes ordered after 11:00 am tends to have a fishy taste (due to the fact that they are fried in the same grease as the fish orders for lunch). Great tip Sarah...thanks! After perusing the menu I discovered a delicious egg-white omelet with vegetables and cheese. Throughout the meal Sarah was polite and attentive. The breakfast was a great meal at a great price. They also have a great lunch and dinner menu.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Try it with plenty of white wine. You won´t regret it!!!!!
Soup can keep you warm, but better have it after the lobster (if you still have space for it)