“Excellent first impressions”

Baan Thai
Ranked #173 of 715 Restaurants in Halifax
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Downtown Halifax
Ottawa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent first impressions”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This was my first time eating Thai food and based on this visit I will definately be back for more. Fantastic fresh food in a wonderful setting. Anyone who likes Thai food, or good food overall, should definately make a visit to Baan Thai. I know I'll be going back.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Stephen H

Moncton, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely delicious!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

this place may be hidden but it is worth the serach ! the food was amazing, authentic, flavourful and perfect temperature. Prices were very reasonable. One of the best restaurants I have ever eaten at....i'm fussy and love food with flavour and this restaurant delivered!! Staff and the owner were very attentive. The decor was lacking but displayed some beautiful artwork. My only wish is that I lived in Halifax so I could go more often! i was visiting Halifax for 2 nights and again, wish I had known about this place because I would have had eaten thereboth nights!! love this place!!!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank KBenoit
Milan, Italy
“Best thai food”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Clean place, fresh food, tasty, nice peoples. One of the best thai dinner since years. We ate here twice in 2 days,

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Luca A
Dartmouth, Canada
“Awesome Thai Food!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I ate with my family in Baan Thai Restaurant in May. It is an amazing thai place to go! The food is remarkable, and the price is reasonable. The service is very friendly too! I will definitely bring my friends there!

• Visited May 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
“Unique taste”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

It locates in a very unsuspected place near the Halifax Public Library. I still remembered when I entered in the restaurant, the greens and Thai sculptures fully around me. I like the ambience! And the Pad Thai is my favorite food, it tastes different from anyone else I had in Halifax and in China. Something mixed with sweet and sour, whatever, I am totally addicted to it~~~

• Visited April 2013