“Just ok”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

My friends love this place but I was underwhelmed. The prices were reasonable which was nice, but the meals are all some variation of beans/meat, veggies, & rice... I was looking for something a little more authentic/original - maybe fish tacos!? They also don't have a liquor licence.

Visited August 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

The food is real Mexican, great portions, staff genuine and accommodating. The food is exceptional. A great place for family and friends. I highly recommend the enchiladas with beans and rice. I've hooked a lot of my friends to going here and now they are regulars!

Visited October 2012
Halifax, Canada
“More than meets the eye!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

I have tried to eat here 3 times now and have yet to be able to get a table!! The place is always packed and the food looks amazing!! I hope to one day get a table and finally try their food!

Visited June 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST MEXICAN FOOD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

I feel like I am back in Mexico everytime I eat here...hands down the best guacamole ever! Ana is a great cook!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Julie C
Halifax, Canada
“Just Average Mexican Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

Halifax is lacking a good Mexican restaurant. I had heard this was the best in town and was looking forward to dining there. I was disappointed. It was just ok. In fact I have found Baja Fresh and Chipoltes more flavourful wthan Lindo when dining in US

Visited August 2012