From the time I drove into the beautiful Courtyard, with gorgeous flower arrangments and lighting on the exterior...to a friendly face to park my car and another to check me in, it was first class all the way. Once in my room, the view of the Halifax Harbour was breathtaking. Anything I needed was only a phone call away and the friendly staff were at my door ready to assist. I was fortunate it was a nice evening so we could enjoy the beautiful rooftop patio if only for a glass of wine as it was still a bit chilly. We then made our way down to sit by the fireplace in the bar area to wait for our guests.
Great location, very clean, extremely professional service. I highly recommend this hotel for corporate or personal stays...you will not be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether your visit to Halifax is all business or just for fun, your stay at the Courtyard Halifax Downtown hotel puts you in the midst of all that Halifax has to offer. Located at The Brewery Square the hotel offers a view of the gorgeous Halifax harbour. The hotel is located within minutes of business, meeting and conference facilities and is within steps of popular Halifax attractions, shopping, restaurants, museums, theatre and more.As Halifax bustles along outside, through our hotel doors you are welcomed with first-class hotel services and amenities. Our spacious guest rooms feature complimentary wireless high-speed Internet. Our fireside lounge, incredible restaurants, 24-hour fitness centre and indoor heated pool add to your enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Courtyard Halifax Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Halifax Downtown Hotel Halifax
- Halifax Courtyard
- Courtyard Halifax Downtown Nova Scotia