We stayed at this hotel the first week of August and was I ever glad I booked this location. It is in a quieter area of the waterfront and is perfectly situated about half-way along the boardwalk so you can walk either left towards Historic Properties - or right towards Point Pleasant Park and the Cruise Terminal. We had a beautiful room which included a deck/balcony on the top floor with a view of the harbour. On the first night of our stay, our television was not working well (inconvenient when travelling with children) and upon mentioning it to the staff, we received not only a game to amuse us...but complimentary breakfast for four during our stay (which was delicious). There was an indoor pool, small exercise room and a laundry room - which is also handy when travelling with family. All areas were very clean and welcoming. The lobby area is lovely with a double sided fireplace, bar area and the restaurant/lounge area. There is also a little tuck shop near the reception area where you can get granola bars, juice, etc and simply let them know at the front desk to charge your room. There are also complimentary hot beverages. Just up the hill is "Cabin Coffee" which serves wonderful coffee and a breakfast sandwich special for around $3...it was great. They are open early which is great if you want to head out early on your day. It has big comfy leather couches, a fireplace, newspapers and magazines and friendly staff (We all loved it!) The valet parking was excellent and we never had to wait for more than a few minutes...of course you can request your vehicle prior to leaving your room and it would be ready and waiting. All the staff at this hotel make you feel welcome and appreciated. Thank you Courtyard Halifax!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether your visit to Halifax is all business or just for fun, your stay at the Courtyard Halifax Downtown hotel puts you in the midst of all that Halifax has to offer. Located at The Brewery Square the hotel offers a view of the gorgeous Halifax harbour. The hotel is located within minutes of business, meeting and conference facilities and is within steps of popular Halifax attractions, shopping, restaurants, museums, theatre and more.As Halifax bustles along outside, through our hotel doors you are welcomed with first-class hotel services and amenities. Our spacious guest rooms feature complimentary wireless high-speed Internet. Our fireside lounge, incredible restaurants, 24-hour fitness centre and indoor heated pool add to your enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Agoda, Reservation Counter, Hotel.de, Despegar.com and HRS so you can book your Courtyard Halifax Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Halifax Downtown Hotel Halifax
- Halifax Courtyard
- Courtyard Halifax Downtown Nova Scotia