“SO DELICIOUS”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Turkish, Albanian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I have enjoyed every part of my experience @ EFENDY, from the excellent service to the amazing food and large portions and great prices. I have been back several times and even had my birthday dinner here and will continue to enjoy meals here and big friends to try it as well :) I would definitely recommend it to everyone!

1  Thank AngJMAC
There are newer reviews for Efendy Turkish & Mediterranean Grill

Reviewed July 30, 2014

one of the best grill restaurants in town. delicious meal, big portions and great price..! we enjoy going to efendy restaurant.

1  Thank CinoCR
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

The food was unbelievably tasty. My wife and I ordered the mixed kebab plate to share, and weren't disappointed. We had a great time with prompt friendly service and great food. 10/10 would kebab again.

1  Thank Benjamin P
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I've been to this restaurant several times. The food is always delicious. Their food is consistent. Very tasty, and the owner is very welcoming. Also, great value! Highly recommend.

1  Thank CanadaKaren
Reviewed July 25, 2014

My first visit in nova Scotia I enjoyed site and view I have they call ( karisik kebab) mixed kebab kofta,lamb sis ,and lamb chop.mmmmmmmmm.I fell like in turkey everything is fresh delicious

1  Thank siskebob