“Excellent facial”

Add it.
Spirit Spa
Ranked #2 of 10 Spas & Wellness in Halifax
Reviewed June 27, 2013

A great experience I had today at spirit. Full service and upccale spa that you want to spend the day at if you could. Reasonably priced for a spa of this calibre. Alexandra is professional and excellent. I loved my facial as did my daughter love hers. Great sin products with no heavy up sell...I think the holistic products probably speak for them selves.

Been to many upscale spas around the world and this one competes as 'up there'. Next time...more services for a more complete experience.

PS. My daughter isn't a teen but I dont see a category for just family. Task task travel advisor !!

All reviews
"therapist"
in 4 reviews
"therapeutic"

Reviewed April 2, 2013

During a recent business trip to Halifax, N.S. I was able to carve out a few hours for myself and headed to the Spirit Spa close to the waterfront in downtown Halifax. I was greeted with friendliness and courtesy, escorted to a lovely, tranquil lounge, and serves a beverage of my choice - in this case a latte. Magazines and newspapers were also available.

My spa treatment (a pedicure) was sheer bliss and I felt pampered in a very comfortable chair. The esthetician was a great source of information on Halifax; alas, I had no time to do or see what she suggested. Still, it was a lovely interlude in an extremely hectic week.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I've been to many top-notch spas around the world, so comparing Spirit to these is a bit unfair. I'd describe the place like a young red wine -- needs a few years to become really good. For a three-hour stay, we should have been in robes, should have been offered a steam, apparently there is a pool, our files should clearly show what we had (nail color - I wanted to buy it but no one could figure out this color), I shouldn't need to scrutinize the bill (two overcharges), the magazine selection needs to be better, maybe some spa/yoga books....etc. BUT the best thing about the spa was Jonathon's hair cut. It is always iffy getting a cut when you travel but this was the best cut I've had in a decade. Perfect. I'll go back to Halifax just to have him cut my hair and back to Spirit because it happens to be there.

5  Thank ohdoggy
Reviewed August 26, 2012

My husband and I were visiting Halifax from Saudi Arabia this summer and were recommended to visit Spirit by our hotel staff. They offer a wide range of services and customer service is clearly a priority at the Spa. We were warmly welcomed and cared for each visit. I had a relaxing facial and pedicure (great products!), and my husband and I had great therapeutic massages. Highly recommended!