“Good Food”
Review of Jungle Jims

Jungle Jims
Ranked #484 of 748 Restaurants in Halifax
Reviewed May 11, 2013

The prices are reasonable. The food is good. Better than Boston Pizza. The service was very good. The staff was very friendly. Good place to eat before seeing a movie.

1  Thank nwaynesworld

Reviewed April 9, 2013

To die for! If you can't decide what you want you can always order the kitchen sink with a bit of everything

1  Thank JenC30
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

I went with 3 other people at suppertime because montana's had a 44 min wait. The place was full but we got in right away. The service was really good and everyone enjoyed what they ordered. I got the surf and turf. The steak was excellent and the bacon wrapped scallops were the best I ever had. The shrimp was good and I honestly can't think of anything negative about the experience. Maybe I just cauht them on a good night.

1  Thank bikerdude39
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Terrible food. Nothing fresh here I would venture. Sticky tables. Fine for children I suppose. I knew I was in the wrong place as soon as I went in but decided to give it a go.

2  Thank piripirigirl
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I just don't get this place. Is it for adults with no standards or is for kids who have to much control on their parents? The food is below par and the service comes across like it's your birthday, every day. It was a couple of years since my last visit but this will be my last.
The atmosphere is supposed to party but comes across as juvenile and you pay way to much money for a boring and uninspiring menu with silly names and not substance. It's a novelty that aims at kids to drag their parents in so they can be treated like kids.
No thank you.