“Cozy little place with nice house blend coffee”

Trident Booksellers & Cafe Halifax
Ranked #8 of 36 Coffee & Tea in Halifax
Reviewed May 7, 2018

Coffee and books. They go well together. This place was certainly very popular when we went in. The house blend coffee was tasty, the books on sale were very well curated. A good place to take in the local color, as it is off the beaten path for most tourists (unless they are staying at the Westin like we were.)

Reviewed April 19, 2018

Trident never lets me down. What more can I say? It's the best, whether solo or in company. It's the first and last place I go to whenver I'm in town.

Reviewed December 24, 2017

My favorite coffee in town. The curated books always reveal a surprise and delight. Great location to do some shopping at the Saturday markets.

Reviewed December 10, 2017

This book store coffee shop is truly a neighbourhood gem in the south end of Halifax. Friendly service, excellent coffee, and a cozy atmosphere lend this book store a very pleasant visit. Well worth a try.

Reviewed September 27, 2017

My wife & I absolutely loved this café. We stopped in for a coffee, but ended up staying for over 2 hours. The chairs are so comfortable, it was so relaxing to just sit & look over all the book selections they offer. In addition, they had a variety of pastry items to choose from. A must stop when visiting Halifax.