“Missed Lobster Lunch”

80 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“Missed Lobster Lunch”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

when Jonathan picked me up, I was excited to know we would be stopping for a lobster lunch, little did I know we would run out of time, due to staying way too long at the Public Gardens and the Cemetery. I would of pushed to move along if I had known I would miss my lunch. Make sure you tell Jonathan what is more important. The Public Gardens, although nice were really just gardens and did not warrant that much time. and the Cemetery is also a nice stop, but did not need to sit and hear all the history again when we obviously needed the time for lunch. We also only had 30 mins at Peggy's Cove due to these long stops. I suggest go to the Peggys Cove first, than if you run out of time you miss the Gardens. no big deal.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank tcakaren

Orlando, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Excellent Private Tours of the Halifax Area”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I found Your Cab Van Tours & Charters while searching the internet for private tours in the Halifax, Nova Scotia area. I noticed there were several good reviews of this company through Cruise Critic, so I contacted them by email and received a prompt response. My husband and I were visiting Halifax by cruise ship, so we only had a limited time and wanted to see as much as possible. Because we were interested in taking scenic photographs, the General Manager -Jonathan, suggested we take the 6 hour Peggy's Cove/Chester Bay/Mahone Bay/Lunenburg tour. Jonathan was waiting for us at the port when we arrived, and provided us with a wonderful tour. The car was comfortable and Jonathan was very knowledgeable about the area. Not only did we see all the major sights, but he stopped at a few of his own special spots not visited by most tours. His lunch suggestion was excellent! We were provided with top notch, professional, and friendly service. I would highly recommend Your Cab to anyone visiting the Halifax area.

Visited July 2013