“Good Quick Airport Food”
Review of Legends Bar

Legends Bar
Ranked #508 of 775 Restaurants in Halifax
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I ate here while waiting for my flight on March 21. I had the Chicken Quesadillas which were ok although the bottom of them was a little soggy. Others in my party had the breakfast and said it was good. Overall it is a good option for a sit down meal in an airport but I would try something different from the menu next time.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

On the way out of Halifax, I stopped at Legends Nova Scotia. Other options post-security are the fast food type.

Service was quick and with a smile, and looking around everyone seemed to enjoy their meal. Hummus and lobster was very good. Prices pretty much expected for an airport.

1  Thank menet
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I arrived around 9am, from Ottawa, hungry and desperate for a coffee. The pub was deserted so I took a seat, was greeted promptly, and my order was taken within a few minutes. For what looked to be a full-service restaurant, the breakfast options were very much limited - one or two full breakfasts, plus a fruit cup and bagel option, I believe. I was served within just a couple minutes, which led me to believe that everything was scooped from containers under heat lamps. The consistency of the sausages confirmed this - they were more of a greasy ground beef consistency than that of breakfast sausages. The home fries were very much over-seasoned with some sort of texmex spice, but the eggs were good (and the toast, if that counts). The coffee was okay, but nothing to write home about. I'd have preferred a Tim's, and I'm not a Tim's fan. Despite the food, the service was great. I guess you get what you pay for.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Just flew into Halifax International Airport on my way to Sydney, Nova Scotia. I was looking for a place where I could catch up on e-mail and have some non-airplane food before my last flight of the day. This place fit the bill, great chicken quesadilla, good service, very friendly, good value. What more could you want in an airport at 10:30 at night?

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I know this is an 'airport bar and restaurant' but this place was terrible. Service= appalling. We waited for almost 10 minutes for a menu. 2 separate parties sat down at the table next to us and left after a while since they were completely ignored by the waitress that was attending tables next to them. Food was subpar- greasy and slimy chicken quesadillas. Waitress tried to charge us for the appetizer we never received. We argued since we NEVER RECEIVED the item. After the eye rolling and attitude- she removed the item from our bill. I figure the only reason they are still open is because they serve alcohol

1  Thank redheader1