“Calm and cool”

Cuisines: Cafe, Fusion
Halifax, Canada
“Calm and cool”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

This place has a cosy calming welcoming atmosphere. I enjoy just sitting and observing. And the food is great too.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Liz B

Halifax, Canada
“Best coffee in town AND great organic food”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

I came by this place due to a FB post I read. I love my coffee and am a foodie. I can't say enough about there new Cafe. They told me that they import coffee from the Himalayas....crazy, but mind blowing good. I also had to try some of their in-house baked organic goods and was pleasantly surprised. I will be back in the evening to try their full menu. Certainly my new favorite Latte spot...:)in all of Halifax

• Visited January 2014
Saint John
“Better than Expected!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We went to this restaurant not knowing what to expect. Well, we were very pleased. The service was over the top! The food was lovely! The ambience of this place was relaxing & peaceful. There were 3 of us and each ordered a different meal, none of which was bad. Everything was very tasty and we shared so that says alot! Definitely a must visit Restaurant when in Halifax.

• Visited September 2013
Montreal, Canada
“Amazing Philly steak”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We went to this place while visiting Halifax. It is not an Iranian restaurant, as advertised here. It offers something close to fusion cuisine. You’ll find things like noodles, Philly wraps, Iranian stews, etc. I ordered Philly steak wrap and my wife ordered pad Thai. My Philly has probably been the best I have had so far. My wife’s pad Thai was also superb. We finished our meal with very delicious fruit mini tarts. Very fresh and tasty.

• Visited July 2013
London, Canada
“Phenomenal food!!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We are from outside Halifax, and we have visited this place the last three times we've been to Halifax - it is simply that good! The facility itself is very European, with a nice atmosphere and eclectic music playing in the background. The service, all three times, has been absolutely fantastic. The staff know their menu really well, and are very polite and speedy. We have nothing short of giving the food 5 out of 5, and we've eaten all over the world!

The prices are reasonable, the people are friendly, and the mood of the restaurant is relaxing. What more could you ask for? We recommend it to all our family and friends!

• Visited August 2013