“Very Good Will Return”

Flipburger
Description: Local beef
Description: Local beef
Reviewed October 23, 2013

My husband and I have been trying new places everytime we get to go out and we thought we would try this place, it was very good and we will return . I thought the food was a bit pricey for a burger , milkshake and another burger combo was $28 . It was good though, I had the Greek burger, my husband had the mowie wowie burger but he said he would not get pineapple on his again as it made it soggy , overall great place and will try something different on the menu the next time .

1  Thank leahNovaScotia

Reviewed October 14, 2013

A great variety of burgers with interesting combinations of ingredients. Very tasty. Good fries. Friendly, efficient service.

1  Thank dkvl
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Went with my parents and it was great. I had the Three little pigs combo and it was great. The burger was packed full and hot off the grill. The fries were great, hand cut. Pop is pop..

1  Thank afmcdnl
Reviewed July 2, 2013

The first time I ate here I had the portabella burger and found it runny, the bun was pretty soggy. On my most recent trip I got the quinoa veggie burger- and it was awesome- def recommend!

1  Thank Jasmine M
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Thought I would give Flipburger a try for lunch. When I arrived I found the restaurant was very busy. One strange thing though, was that out of the thirty plus diners in the restaurant only one was female. After placing my order I had to wait 20 minutes until my number was called. Not exactly fast food. Although greasy, the burger did taste better than McDonalds or Burger King. The fries were a bit of a disappointment. Won't be rushing back any time soon.