“Gourmet prices not gourmet burgers”
Review of Flipburger - CLOSED

Flipburger
Description: Local beef
Description: Local beef
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I worked in the food service industry for over 40 years. The burgers my wife and I had were dry and tasteless. The fries were good. I do not have a problem paying for a gourmet burger if I get one, I did not. I am quite sure why they are having a problem, but you can't help some people. I tried!!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

The Burgers were delicious and the fries rank up there with the top french fries in the city. I had the three little pigs burger and my girlfriend and her sister both had the maui cowie burger. We all really enjoyed the burgers and fries, however we couldn't finish all our fries do to the large portion of fries and huge burger. The atmosphere is good and differenet from other fast food type of restaurants. Next time I will try a milkshake as they looked delicious and they had one staff member dedicated to solely making milkshakes when i was there. I would recommend it for when you feel like a burger but really want to treat yourself.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

My husband and I gave flipburger a try not that long ago. The location is pretty good. The atmosphere is really nice. The food was pretty good, but I was disappointed it was so pricey. I likely will not be a frequent consumer because I can get something just as yummy somewhere else for less.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

First off, I must say that I had high expectations. Really high actually which is probably the only reason there isn't five stars instead of 4. The burger I ordered was right on... Fries were fantastic. I would suggest for two getting one large fry... My friend and I had to share mine and his because there were so many. Service was okay because it took so long, though shorter then if you went to a sit down restaurant.

Overall, if I could go every other day I would (I love burgers!). One thing people haven't mentioned... McDonalds $8 Flip Burger $10-11... well worth the extra money!

Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

Got takeout. They got the toppings wrong. Hamburger was undercooked inside ie pink in middle. I cant stand that. Good bun. Got fries with garlic and parm added. They were good. May give it another try in six months or so. Hopeful they will work out issues. Would not recommdnd it at this time.