“Awesome bike tour through Downtown Halifax”
Review of I Heart Bikes

I Heart Bikes
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the best of Halifax by Bike. I Heart Bikes offers guided tours of Halifax and outside nature areas, bike rentals, and a retail shop. Their bicycle tours are the best way to experience Halifax, whether you are looking for sightseeing attractions, cruise ship shore excursions, a fun and interactive history lesson, or simply looking to experience the green side of the city.
Reviewed June 7, 2013

My wife and I selected "Crusin' Halifax by Bike" as our Carnival Cruise excursion. We were immediately impressed by Sarah's friendliness and knowledge of the city.

The bicycles were in brand new condition and handled flawlessly. The tour itself was very informative and excellent for cyclists of any level.

I would strongly recommend I Heart Bikes to everyone!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

We had a great time biking in Halifax - received recommendations, level of difficulty, distance information from the team at I Heart Bikes. The bikes were very comfortable - we rode at least 15 miles on the road and on some bike paths with no issues. Very easy process to rent the bikes and we were on our way.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We have done lots of bike tours and hesitated at going on this due to what we though a high price. But the friendliness and conversation/information form the guide made it good value. It helped so much having a guide who loved the city and gave us a real feel of what life is like for the locals.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We got off a ship and found this friendly, helpful bike shop right nearby, (a five minute walk, tops) where we rented bikes and spent a few hours touring Halifax. What a treat! The staff was upbeat and knowledgable about the bikes and the town. I haven't biked in years-(decades) yet in minutes I was on my way. Bikes were in great shape, and came with helmets, locks and baskets. Great town to see via bike, people were very polite and automobile drivers polite too. Definately use this shop. Reasonably priced. Carol M

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We had a day in Halifax and only had an article from the New York Times travel section for a guide. We rented a pair of bikes from Julia, whose cheerful and attentive service was excellent. She went over the map with us and pointed out several places we should see. Julia clearly knew the territory well and advised us on the best routes for getting around. We had an excellent time! We got to see more of the city than if we'd gone by foot, plus we had the freedom to do as we pleased. We couldn't have asked for more! That's why the discounts at several local businesses were so nice, especially Sugah! I heart I Heart Bikes!