“Best chicken souvlaki in Halifax”

The Greek Village Restaurant LTD
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Greek & Canadian Cuisine Breakfast/brunch .
Reviewed September 19, 2013

When ever I visit this place I always order the chicken souvlaki, because it's so tasty. I have been to other Greek restaurants in the area and have not been impressed with their versions.

I highly recommend this place, don't just take my word, I see more positive reviews on this place then I see negative ones.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I just had a delicious yet affordable breakfast at Greek Village. I had the standard plate .... all in for $6.99 (including coffee or tea). Great service. Parking available. Good location. I have tried several other lunch offerings and find them above average. Breakfast however is super value deliciousness. My new go to breakfast spot in Halifax.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Small, diner style restaurant, with friendly staff and great food. The chicken souvlaki melts in your mouth, and the cabbage rolls are some of the best I have ever had. Friendly staff and window side booths make this my go to place for breakfast a few times a week! It is not a fine dining atmosphere but the food is fresh, abundant and well priced, the staff are friendly and the restaurant is cozy..I cannot ask for much more than that!

1  Thank maxim650
Reviewed August 23, 2012

The food is good and in large quantities. The prices are reasonable as well. So overall, you get very good value. I have found the service to be average and the decor not the most inviting. It's a great spot to go for a decent meal but not to hang about and talk over dinner too long.