“Nothing Special”

Jenny's Place
Ranked #442 of 742 Restaurants in Halifax
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed April 11, 2013

A last minute decision had me sitting in Jenny's Place, the first time in many years. I can't remember why I stopped going, but never the mind, I returned with a buddy of mine.
It was for lunch on a Monday and the place was completely empty. It was clean and the server was pleasant. The food was average to good pub food and the prices were fair. My surprise was when we asked to pay with debit. They did not take debit but offered us the use of a money machine, at a small cost. This did not impress me, so we paid with cash.
Other than not taking debit, it wasn't that bad of a place but I don't see myself going back any time soon or at least until I forget why I'm not going back.

2  Thank Rick K