“Best Tour We've Ever Had” 5 of 5 bubbles

Halifax Titanic Historical Tours
Ranked #1 of 48 Tours in Halifax
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Halifax titanic historical tours. Specializing In memorable, affordable narrated four plus hour tours of historic halifax. See all that canada's "crown jewel city" has to offer. Halifax Titanic historical tours are designed to keep guests away from the cruise bus crowds. See the big sites without the big crowds. With halifax titanic historical tours. You will see titanic and Halifax explosion sites and hear all the stories and the miracle's of these two tragedies. See and hear about halifax's remarkable history in comfort chauffeur/guide. Professional, experienced, knowledgeable, fully licensed/insured with hrm and airport. Nova scotia tourism industry certified. Canada/ new england cruise ship pre arranged tours are welcomed. Immaculate vehicles. Complementary water and candies. Your comfort and enjoyment are paramount at halifax titanic tours.
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Best Tour We've Ever Had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

Having cruised many times over the years and taken too many tours to remember, I can say that Paul's tour of Halifax will never be forgotten. Everything about it was special from the minute Paul met us at the ship in his immaculate Lincoln Town Car. Paul made us feel that we had known him for a long time and proceeded to give us a very detailed tour of Halifax. We saw and learned so much but didn't feel rushed and in fact had a wonderful lunch of lobster rolls in a little fishing village far away from the crowds. It couldn't have been better and I know that we would never have seen as much of this beautiful city if we had tried to do it on our own or on a bus full of tourists. This was the highlight of our trip and we have recommended Paul to other friends traveling to Halifax. Don't miss this tour!
Thank you Paul for a great day.

Visited June 2013
Paul M, Manager at Halifax Titanic Historical Tours, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank You ..Ellen M.. For Taking the TIme to Write Your Review of Your Day in Halifax..How about them Lobster Rolls..The Best

Agana, Mariana Islands
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“The best tour of our vacation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

Paul's professionalism and knowledge made our tour of Halifax the best one of our cruise week. We rode in a large SUV that was clean and comfortable and even had speakers in the third row so that it was easy to hear what he was saying. I appreciated that he spent a lot of time on the Halifax Explosion, a devastating historical event for the city that is not even mentioned in history books! It actually reminded me of our recent trip to Hiroshima and the leveling of that city. Paul's details of regular people going about their lives which were suddenly changed forever gave humanity to something terrible that happened in the past to real people. The visit to the Titanic grave sites helped us see the scope of that tragedy and Paul's explanations made clear how all of Halifax got involved. The resilience and spirit of the Halifax citizens in times of great tragedy really came out. We were able to be present for the noon cannon blast and the changing of the guard at the fortress and were very pleased to be in perfect viewing locations for that! The tour was worth the money and Paul is outstanding as a guide!

Visited July 2013
Paul M, Manager at Halifax Titanic Historical Tours, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank You 1 Lizzie..For you Humbling Review of Your Tour of the "City of Sorrows".."City of Funeral's"..
chicago
“I WISH ALL TOURS WERE THIS GREAT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Having never been in Halifax before I was looking for a special tour experience. One that you can't get on the "big bus" type tours, but a more personal and detailed one. I was referred to Halifax Titanic Historical Tours by someone who had taken it last year and it sounded like what I was looking for. I called Paul and was surprised to hear that I didn't have to send a deposit a month before my trip, and was asked if there was anything special I wanted to see while in Halifax. I said I'd leave it up to him and that was a good choice.

He met us right on time across from the cruise ship we were on with a sign with our name on it. Depending on whether you are a group of four or more, you will be taken in a spotless SUV or Lincoln Towncar. I saw things that others on our ship, who had been to Halifax before, never knew about. The Halifax explosion in 1917 for example was an amazing part of the tour. Since I've returned I have talked about the tour to many people and none knew anything about this explosion, which to this day remains the largest non nuclear blast to occur in the world.

The Halifax connection with the Titanic was done and very educational. I plan to take this trip again when I return on the same cruise next year. Paul will tailor the trip to what you want so I am looking forward to seeing many different things. The only thing I plan to have him repeat is the stop for a lobster lunch at a small fishing village!!

Three of my friends took his tour on my recommendation in July and all said the same thing: "It was great!"

See you next year Paul!!

PS. The value was terrific too.

Visited June 2013
Paul M, Manager at Halifax Titanic Historical Tours, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Thank You jay h..For Your Great Review..Looking Forward to Seeing You Next Year
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Paul provided a terrific, informative, friendly tour. We really felt that we got a good view of all of Halifax, including some places off the beaten path. He was punctual and has brand new Lincoln was very comfortable.

Visited August 2013
Thank You ..Scott O...For Your Kind Words..Glad You all Had a Good Time visiting Halifax
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Halifax Titanic Historical Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Our tour guide Paul was immensely knowledgable, punctual, and showed us the highlights of Halifax in our 4 hour tour. He met us at our hotel at the appointed time, the SUV was very comfortable for our family of 5, and we learned about the history and layout of Halifax and surrounding area. I would highly recommend this tour!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Kip K
Paul M, Manager at Halifax Titanic Historical Tours, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thank You Very Much ..Kip K..For Writing Your Review of Your Tour of Historic Halifax..So Happy your Family had a Great Time